Re: [Openvpn-users] Help debugging network freeze

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Help debugging network freeze
  • From: JP M <jpm_tmp2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:04:39 -0800 (PST)

Thank you, Jim.

I use tun-mtu 1500 and now the tunnel seems to work
*much* better (I should have had problems by now with
my orignal settings).

Out of curiosity I ran mtu-test again, and it says
"1541" (previously it gave me 1293).
Mon Nov 24 19:05:34 2003 28: NOTE: Empirical MTU test
completed [Tried,Actual] local->remote=[1541,1541]
remote->local=[1541,1541]

Could/should I use this value for --fragment and
--mssfix ??

OpenVPN rules.

--JPM