[Openvpn-users] strip down openvpn

I wonder what compile and configuration options produce the smallest possible openvpn daemon? I'm using uclibc 0.9.20 and try to create a very small openvpn daemon. So far the openssl package is the big stuff. I didn't have really success to reduce the size of the openvpn binary. I'm linking LZO and OpenSSL static and get a 639 KB openvpn daemon.

Is there a different SSL Lib that works with openvpn to create a smaller binary?

---
Claas Hilbrecht
http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de