Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN under Sharp Zaurus... here !

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN under Sharp Zaurus... here !
  • From: PeP <pepouille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 10:05:41 +0100

> > At the moment, only ipk files are available; docs on how the portage was
> > done will follow soon. (was compiled for Sharp's ROM, v2.38)
>
> Did you need to patch anything to make it work?

No.

Well I didn't had to patch anything in OpenVPN itself, but ...
...I had a little problem during link phase (undefined ref to dlclose,
dlopen...symbols), but it was due to a missing lib link in openssl, not
openvpn... ( and I didn't noticed the problem when porting openssl...). After
having added a "-ldl" statement to LIBS for openssl, relinking openvpn was
done without any glitch...

PeP
--
Pascal "PeP" Panneels
"Software is like sex, it is better when it's free !"