[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN under Sharp Zaurus... here !

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN under Sharp Zaurus... here !
  • From: PeP <pepouille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:18:33 +0100

Hi all OpenVPN users,

I've successfully ported OpenVPN on my Sharp Zaurus 5500 (processor is a
StrongARM).

You can download OpenVPN, LZO, OpenSSL and tun modules for Sharp Zaurus 5500
on http://users.skynet.be/isa-et-pep/pep/zaurus/feed/  .

At the moment, only ipk files are available; docs on how the portage was done
will follow soon. (was compiled for Sharp's ROM, v2.38)

Thanks again, James, for this nice software !

Cheers,

PeP
--
Pascal "PeP" Panneels
"Software is like sex, it is better when it's free !"