[Openvpn-users] Using openvpn to improve broken links

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Using openvpn to improve broken links
  • From: Carlo Pires <carlo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 19:05:52 -0300

Hi,

I have a DSL problematic link in a problematic region. In a ping -c 20, I always loss 1 or 2 packtes. The dsl company tells me that wouldn't be possible to solve the loss of ping's problem. Than, I was thinking if is possible to use the openvpn to create a tunnel that implements an non-loss-ping link between two points.

Any hints ?