Re: [Openvpn-users] networking config

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] networking config
  • From: "Chris Ramsay" <chris_ramma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:13:31 +0000

Hi,
I found the point of the problem.
With an FTP transfer over the tunnel, the data is getting to the office vpn server and then being rejected because the packet has the DF flag set. So I am assuming that the problem is with MTU discovery on one of the boxes. I assume it will be the server on the office side that I am FTPing from blocking ICMP packets.