[Openvpn-users] Data vanishing

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Data vanishing
  • From: "Chris Ramsay" <chris_ramma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:07:32 +0000

HI,
I have installed openvpn between two linux gateway machines over a 256kbs ADSL connection.
I have a database on the office subnet and a client on the home subnet. Queries that return a small amount or no data work fine. But it seems that queries that return a large amount of data (I am assuming that it must be data sent in multiple packets) seems to go missing.

If I reverse the set-up so that the database is on the home connection and the client is on the office connection then it is fine.

Has anyone got any ideas - I can provide more info if needed.

Thanks,
Chris.