[Openvpn-devel] Compilation of OpenVPN in Windows XP

  • Subject: [Openvpn-devel] Compilation of OpenVPN in Windows XP
  • From: "Victor Arribas" <arrroy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:27:46 +0100

Hello everyone

My name is Victor Arribas and I am new in the mailing list. I've joined the OpenVPN mailing list 'cause I am interested in compiling its source code in Windows XP, and after looking around in the internet, I readed an item related to this in the mailing list of www.openvpn.net by Noam Rathaus. However I haven't been able to work my compilation out, and therefore, adviced by Mr Rathaus I joined this mailing list. Maybe any of you can help me at doing this. You can contact me both arrroy@xxxxxxxxx and vicarr@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks very much in advance,

Victor Arribas