[Openvpn-devel] RC6 Windows Installer Source

  • Subject: [Openvpn-devel] RC6 Windows Installer Source
  • From: Christoph Zürcher <zueri_ch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:16:53 +0100

Hello
Is there somewhere a package with the installer source of OpenVPN 2.1.RC6? I d' like to build my own installer. I made this with OpenVPN 2.0.9 an the installer source from http://www.openvpn.se/files/install_packages_source/. Now i have to install the new version (Vista compatible). The sources on openvpn.se are very outdated. I don't have the environment to build OpenVPN from Source, So a package with the compiled version of openvpn and the NSIS-Files would be nice. Is it possible to provide them?

Thanks

Chris