[Openvpn-devel] future of Openvpn / time to fork ?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-devel] future of Openvpn / time to fork ?
  • From: "Olivier Goudron" <olivier.goudron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:23:37 +0100

Hello everybody.

I am installing Openvpn for my customers since version 1.5.0 and i am very happy with this software.

Today i am waiting the 2.1 version but i have more and more doubts on the release date.

There's no trace of update since April 2007 (RC4) and nobody know if James is "still alive".

I have to think about using an other software if Openvpn is really dead :-(.

So my questions are :
- James are you alive ?
- James, is Openvpn still alive ?
- If we have no answer does someone want and/or can do a fork ...

Bests regards, Olivier Goudron.

PS : sorry for my English.