[Openvpn-devel] NTLMv2 support - how to submit it?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-devel] NTLMv2 support - how to submit it?
  • From: Mirek Zajic <zajic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 13:37:55 +0100

I made NTLMv2 proxy authorization support for OpenVPN and I also fixed
many issues with NTLM version 1. I would like to give it to the
opensource community, but I am a newbie to opensource. Can anybody give
me some information on how to submit the source files so it would become
a part of OpenVPN distribution?

Thanks

Miroslav Zajic
Nextsoft s.r.o.