[Openvpn-devel] how to resolwe host adres for each 5 minute

  • Subject: [Openvpn-devel] how to resolwe host adres for each 5 minute
  • From: feramus coban <feramuslinux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 00:03:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have a  pc, openvpn installed at home, configured as client.

remote parameter like this
remote xxxxxx.no-ip.org 80

i have a notebook, openvpn installed and configured as  server.

i travel with my server configured notebook and connect to internet by my cell phone. for every connection ip adress chanced. i use no-ip client.

so client connetct for first, it is optain a ip adres and connet to my notebook. but when i close connection and open for next time, ip adress is not first ip adres. no-ip client change my ip adress in no-ip service. but my client computer do not resolve ip adress.

unfortunately my home pc must configured as client.

how can client computer resolve ip adres every 5 minute and reconnect

thanks

feramus çoban
marble supervisor