[Openvpn-devel] Find OpenVPN source code document

  • Subject: [Openvpn-devel] Find OpenVPN source code document
  • From: Dong Thao Le Dinh <dongthaoledinh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:58:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I'm doing a research about OpenVPN activities through its source code. I do a lot of Googling but still can't find any document about OpenVPN source code. How it organizes, how it work? For example, what are the functions it use for creating a tunnel? Can you give me a suggestion?

Thanks alot.

Do you Yahoo!?