[Openvpn-devel] Re: OpenVPN 2.0.1 released -- note security fixes

  • Subject: [Openvpn-devel] Re: OpenVPN 2.0.1 released -- note security fixes
  • From: Johnny Lam <jlam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 19:36:45 -0400

James Yonan wrote:

* Added easy-rsa 2.0 scripts to the tarball in easy-rsa/2.0

I am maintaining OpenVPN in the NetBSD Packages Collection and was in the process of updating our package to 2.0.1 when I noticed that the pkitool script uses bash. If I provide them, will patches be accepted into the OpenVPN sources to use Bourne shell syntax instead so as to relax the requirement on bash?

	Thanks,

	-- Johnny Lam <jlam@xxxxxxxxxx>