[Openvpn-devel] LZO 2.00 released--compatibility patch attached

  • Subject: [Openvpn-devel] LZO 2.00 released--compatibility patch attached
  • From: Kelledin <kelledin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 22:12:52 -0500

Hi all, LZO 2.00 was just released, and it has a few API changes.
Specifically the worst-case expansion formula prescribed by LZO.FAQ
has changed, and headers now get their own lzo/ directory.

The former is probably best fixed by the attached patch.  The latter
is a simple include path check, which I won't bother with--it's pretty
much a no-brainer.  I get by just sticking "-I/usr/include/lzo" in my
CPPFLAGS.

--
Kelledin
"If a server crashes in a server farm and no one pings it, does it