[Openvpn-devel] minimum cipher in openssl ?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-devel] minimum cipher in openssl ?
  • From: "gary" <linux@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 17:26:34 +0800

Hi,

I want to run openvpn on WRT54G but the crypto library of openssl is extremely large for the device. I understand that I can trim away some ciphers but would like to know what minimum ciphers I have to include. I want to include only 3 symmetric cipher (blowfish, des and aes) and sha1 for key stuff. What else is needed for a basic functional openvpn with TLS support ? No key generation function etc.(like the dh thing) is needed as that I can do on some other hosting machine(I assume).